In this detailed review of the Blackstone 36-inch outdoor flat top gas grill griddle station, you will learn more about how this grill is used and get details on its specs. You will also discover what kind of users it best represents and who will get the most out of it. When you’re done reading, you’ll know whether or not the Blackstone 36-inch outdoor flat top gas grill griddle station is right for you.
About Blackstone 36-inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station
The Blackstone 36-inch outdoor flat top gas grill griddle station provides users with a variety of possibilities. For example, it has four different burners that you can use to cook different types of foods, such as hamburgers, vegetables, and even simple grilled cheese sandwiches and quesadillas. This diversity of cooking possibilities make it useful for those hot summer days when eating outdoors is on everyone’s mind.
- Assembled Dimensions: 62.50" L x 36" H x 22" W | Weight: 120 lbs
- Propane gas fueled grill. Propane tank fasteners included.
- This unit comes equipped with a bottom shelf and a side shelf giving the user a removable cutting board, convenient...
It is designed to be a relatively compact and easy-to-understand grill. And the robust steel frame will withstand many types of weathering elements. That durability makes the Blackstone 36-inch outdoor flat top gas grill griddle station a good choice as a home or camping grill. The easy portability also makes it an excellent addition to your camping gear, mainly if you camp in a trailer.
Blackstone 36-inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station Specifications
When purchasing the Blackstone 36-inch outdoor flat top gas grill griddle station, it is important to take into account several of its most important specifications. We have assembled a few of the most critical Blackstone 36-inch outdoor flat top gas grill griddle station features and specifications here to make it easier for you to gauge its usefulness for your home. They include:
More gas grills:
Advantages and Disadvantages of the Blackstone 36-inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station
Before you buy the Blackstone 36-inch outdoor flat top gas grill griddle station for your home, it is important to understand a few of its benefits and its drawbacks. For the most part, we feel very comfortable claiming that this grill is one of the best of its types on the market. That’s because its pros definitely outweigh its cons. However, it is far from perfect and has a few issues that you need to consider before making a purchase.
In the following section, we will highlight the many pros of this product and a few of its cons. Reading through this detailed section will give you a better idea of what to expect from it if you do decide to make a purchase. This section is one of the longest in the review because it provides readers with the best chance of fully understanding this item and its simple but diverse design style.
- Multiple cooking zones increase adaptability.
- May be used for stir-frying foods.
- Fries fish very well with temperature-controlled surface.
- Cutting board makes it easy to produce high-quality servings.
- Price is very reasonable compared to similar products like it on the market.
- Grilling surface is one of the largest for its price range.
- Useful for multiple types of cooking situations, such as parties and camping.
- Grease catchers help to keep the grill clean and grease-free.
- High-volume BTU output improves your cooking level by boosting your temperature.
- Steel-based design is strong enough to withstand the damaging elements if it is kept outside.
- Heavy-duty castors prevent serious damage when using this product.
- Easy-to-assemble design makes it simple for one person to put together.
- Compatible with many types of cooking tools, such as spatulas and bowls.
- Waterproof cover ensures that your cooking surface doesn’t rust.
- Surface is large enough to cook multiple types of food at the same time.
- Some users have complained about the gas regulator.
- Issues with missing pins in the legs.
- Grease may drip excessively if you don’t clean the catcher.
Common Topics in Reviews
Most reviewers who have been using the Blackstone 36-inch outdoor flat top gas grill griddle station are pleased with it. On Amazon, 75 percent of its reviews were five-star, and 12 percent were four-star. That means that a full 87 percent of its reviewers were thrilled with how it worked. A few common issues pointed out in the handful of negative reviews were flaws in the grease trap and the legs.
However, most reviewers discussed how well it cooked multiple types of foods at the same time. Users were able to produce quick meals on the Blackstone 36-inch outdoor flat top gas grill griddle station in many different scenarios. Other reviews praised the robust all-steel design and were happy with how it weathered the elements when left outdoors.
As you can see, the Blackstone 36-inch outdoor flat top gas grill griddle station is a solid choice for a large number of grill fans. If you have any experience cooking with this grill, feel free to drop us a line. We love hearing from our readers and enjoy learning more about what you have to say.