Our Kenmore 4 burner gas grill review will provide you with detailed product specifications, a list of all the advantages and possible disadvantages we found during our testing of the grill. Some of the most common topics users like you are discussing about the grill will also get mentioned here. We will review the construction, materials, functionality, design, and ease of use of this 4-burner gas grill.
About the Kenmore 4 Burner Gas Grill
The first part of our Kenmore 4 burner gas grill review will offer you some general information about the product and how you can use it best. We think this product from Kenmore is an affordable choice for most of us. It is relatively easy to use and provides ample cooking space which rivals some professional grade models. If you are the kind of cook that likes to grill on special occasions without too much fuss, this model from Kenmore might fill your needs.
Each of the grill’s 4 main burners will offer you a combined output of 40,000 BTUs while the side burner can reach 10,000 BTUs. Although it is not a portable grill, it has two front wheels and is lightweight enough to re-position as necessary without too much trouble.
However, it does have its downsides. The construction isn’t the sturdiest and the materials are of low quality. We will cover these flaws in the following sections of our Kenmore four-burner gas grill review.
Kenmore 4 Burner Gas Grill Specifications
This section of our Kenmore 4 burner gas grill review lists some of the most important specifications of the item.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the Kenmore 4 Burner Gas Grill
We found several things we liked during the testing phase of our Kenmore 4 burner gas grill review. But there were a few things that, we thought, the company could improve. We will list both the pros and cons of the model here to help you make a decision.
- This model is easy to operate. It has dials for each burner and everything is labeled clearly for your convenience. The temperature gauge is not difficult to read and will give you an accurate indication of the grill’s current heat output.
- We think this grill represents one of the most affordable options in its class. By comparison, many grills with similar features and looks may cost you hundreds or even thousands of dollars more than the Kenmore.
- Most users agree that the grill is relatively easy to maintain. The outer surface of the model is easy to clean as grime disappears without a lot of vigorous scrubbing.
- The back pegs of the grill hold it in place, while the front wheels make moving it to a new location very convenient. This is a great feature if you need to re-position the grill more than once to suit your party needs.
- The steel the manufacturer used for this grill is not professional grade and some reports mention it isn’t stainless either. However, at its value price point, that is not something that should surprise us. The grill was designed to be serviceable without adding any unnecessary features that might inflate its price or lower its utility. As long as you maintain and keep the grill clean, the steel should hold up well. Its maintenance should include looking after the grates too.
- Some users noted that it can take some time for the burners to reach the maximum heat levels for cooking. However, others have reported that the burners excel at searing foods for fast cooking. It is worth noting that any uneven heating coming from the burners, which is very rare, is either a malfunction or some type of user error.
Commonly Discussed Topics in User Reviews
This final section of our Kenmore 4 burner gas grill review covers issues that real users have discussed when talking about this product.
- A lightweight feel to the burners and overall construction;
- Low-grade base materials in the overall construction;
- Some items are sold separately.
While these negatives are certainly worth your consideration, we think that they are mostly a matter of preference, not affecting the grill’s overall performance. The model may “feel” lightweight to some users, but that does not mean it is unreliable or incapable of doing its job. Some users will appreciate how light the grill is when they will need to move it around. A few users would prefer the grill to include some useful extras, such as its own rotisserie kit.
The Kenmore 4 burner gas grill is lighter and more affordable than many similar products on the market. We think it is a good choice for everyone that is just getting into grilling or only likes to grill on special occasions. Please take a moment to share your thoughts on this grill with us below.